What is Internet Banking?
Internet banking is a convenient way for you to keep track of your account information 24 hours a day. Cass County Bank’s Internet Banking service allows you to:
- View current balances on your checking, savings, loan and certificates of deposit.
- View checking and savings account transaction history, such as paid items.
- You can search your account history by check #, amount or date range.
- Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts.
- Make loan payments from your CCB checking or savings account.
- Receive electronic bank statements.
- Pay bills online.
- Allows you access to Mobile Banking.
Is there a fee for using Internet Banking?
There are no monthly fees for internet banking, e-Statements or Standard Bill Pay services. Fees will be accessed for Special Bill Pay services such as overnight or same day payment processing and for Popmoney and A2A transfer services. The fee amount will be disclosed on the payment screen prior to submitting the payment.
What internet browsers are compatible with Internet Banking?
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 27 and higher, Google Chrome 38 and higher, Mobile Safari versions 5 and higher.
How to enroll for Internet Banking?
Enroll on line today by clicking the Internet Banking link from our home page. Complete and submit the enroll form. We will send your initial login information to you within 3 – 5 days.
What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, contact the Cass County Bank Operations department at 402-296-3333 to have it reset.